Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DECEMBER 1

 Christmas is a bit delayed in our house this year. I have been sick and in hospital. Now I am working for "half machine" and hoping with some help to get everything up within this week...
Before I got sick I made this year's santa, and that is a snowman this year. For those of you that are following my blog know that I am making a new one each year.
I also made a new table runner... and you can see that on my needles is the shawl "mrs. Barista" and she will not get any bigger, I am now finishing it, enough is enough, too much work and the little ones still need alot of warm knitted stuff..
Got my self a new tool, maybe I will try it out on the Christmas cookies? Very cool, it was hard to choose color!
Stay warm everyone!

3 comments:

Ruth Bernssen Bø said...

Håper det går framover med deg.
Flott snømann du har laga.

Fru Keilegavlen said...

Flott snømann og ein nydeleg løpar!

siddisisalou said...

God bedring, Hanne !