Sunday, October 25, 2009

QUILTFESTIVAL in Houston

is now over and my guests are back home in rain and cold...... We are not spoiled anymore with waking up to the smell of coffee and breakfast ready for the little ones, can get used to that so I think we need to hire an au pair.

The quilt festival here in Houston is the biggest convention the town is hosting and it is huge, here is overview from second floor


I was not going to buy anything at this year, but as usual I always end up with a few things. Here are some fabrics and a few new patterns
I also found a few Japanese fabrics.

I have no big plans with any of them, but some I will use to make a bag, just waiting for the pattern.

Twins have patiently been around to all fabric and quilt stores in the area

We are enjoying beautiful weather, this is for sure the best time of year in Houston.

3 comments:

Kreoline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Epletreet said...

Jeg var i Huston på messa for 12 år siden om jeg ikke husker feil på årene. Det var en opplevelse for livet!

Sølvis blog said...

Hei - du er jammen tøff som drar på quiltemesse med to små i vogna.