Thursday, August 28, 2008

Travelling again!

It has been alot of travelling this year. I have been visiting Singapore more than Stavanger! Saturday we left Houston early in the morning, via Minneapolis to Tokyo. It must have been the food I ate in Minneapolis that made me sick the whole flight, it was awful. After an hour in Tokyo we flew to Singapore, spent 10 hours in a hotel at the airport, it was good to have a rest.
Then we flew to Jakarta, Indonesia. It was my first visit there, a place with amazing contrast. This is the view from my hotel room, on one side you see the beautiful garden and pool at the hotel, on the other side is the most nasty river I have ever seen, people actually had a bath and washed their clothes in it! If you click on the picture you can see a man having a swim!



We spent a few days there, now we are back in Singapore, ofcourse I brought my knitting. The hotel room here even has a massage chair...

No comments: