Thursday, December 6, 2007

Early Christmas!

Christmas decorating starts early here, and a couple of weeks ago this house was professional decorated. It took a team two days to finish it! The snow is batting that we use in quilts, so if you are a quilter and do not have snow where you live, you know what to do!



I started to put out my Christmas stuff this week end, here is my village, I have the quilt store included...


Stella is a bit too big for the village

I also finished this blanket for my black chair, it is knitted in Pt2, wool yarn, and then felted in the washing machine just a little

3 comments:

Margrethe said...

Så flott huset deres ble. Profesjonelt team faktisk, skjønner at jul i USA ikke er helt jul i Norge... :) Teppet ditt var knallfint, nesten så jeg får lyst å lage et lappeteppe selv.

Sophie said...

Wow you are really talented!!!
Who's the fluffy kitty? He is cute too!
Thanks for your comment on my blog, I do like childhood pictures, they're precious!

Anonymous said...

Skikkelig flott teppe, strikker et lite et selv i dette garnet, og da var det gøy å se hvordan det tovet seg i vask!!