Thursday, September 13, 2007

What I am working on right now!



My easy knit is the colorful blanket that will be felted after it is done. The yarn is pt2.
I also just started "the great american aran afghan", I had planned to use cascade yarn, but then I found that I had some "sportsgarn", perfect for this project.
I love the book "dikt i masker", will I ever make anything from that book? Tusen takk Tone!
I have finished another "toothbrush" rug, this time from Mona's leftover Thimbleberries fabrics!
The jacket in black and red is another ongoing project.

2 comments:

madebyjulia said...

Flotte jakker du strikker på.:)
Ellers masse flott og se i bloggen din, jeg kommer nok innom igjen
Ha en fin helg:)

Hege said...

det er en flott jakke, jeg lurer også litt på den! Ja, kom igjen, strikk noen dikt i masker :)