Tuesday, August 21, 2012

KNITTING IN COLORADO

 On our trip I brought with me the wool I was telling about here

and this is the finished "Oz" from "Heirloom Stitches"

all the pink/purple wool was used and I finished it off 
with the green

and here is the princess who will wear it this fall and winter!

I still had alot of green left and it was enough for this 
"Luxe Cowl" I found on Ravelry here

and, I told you it was endless, even for another cowl,

a long version of the Good Luck Cowl by
 Christianne Gerstner, also found on Ravelry.
That was finally the end of the endless wool...
but, as you can see in my basket, I got some new
wool on my trip...

This is from the rockies on the way back to Denver,
we drove the scenic drive I-70

Here is my newest gadget, a Mac!
 It is very different from what I am used with, so instead of trying 
to figure it out, it is easier to grab the needles on my 
newest project....

Well, hopefully within a week I am blogging from my Mac! 

HAVE A NICE WEEK AND THANKS AGAIN FOR 
STOPPING BY!



8 comments:

Xhantippe said...

Så flott tunika! Elsker fargene du har valgt! Og ei nydelig jente klar for bading!

Anonymous said...

Hei!

Så utrolig koselig at du likte varene mine:)
Den bok er bare helt fantastisk, masse inspirasjon, flotte bilder:)
Så koselig blogg du har:) her kommer jeg igjen:)

Klem Merete

Elin Osa Søreng said...

Takk for hyggelig kommentar hos meg, koselig med bloggbesøk altså!
Så utrolig flott tunika, nydelige farger. Love it!

Ruth Bernssen Bø said...

Fin tunika i flotte farger

Litt Slitt & Litt Hvitt said...

Hei vennen :)

For en koselig blogg du har :) Såå koselig at du tittet innom hos meg :)

Så kjempeflink du er til å strikke :) Nydelige klær til den skjønneste søteste prinsessa :)

Ha en herlig dag, vennen :) Og kos deg :)
Klemmer Lisa :)

Soline said...

Takk for hyggelig besøk i bloggen min - ha en fortsatt fin dag!

Nina Lycke said...

flinke du e !

http://www.billigebrudekjoleronline.dk/ said...

The creative decorative, looks good, and I love it. Thank you.